Admission Process

Admission and Withdrawal Procedure

  • Management reserves the right to admission
  • A prescribed application form can be obtained from the Office of the High School.
    A student seeking admission to VIII std. or higher classes, should submit the filled in application together with the Xerox copy of the previous year Marks Card. The original Transfer certificate and Marks card have to be produced at the time of admission.
  • Pupils seeking admissions to VIII std. or higher classes from outside Karnataka State should get their T.C. counter signed by the Educational Officers of the respective states who control those schools in which the pupils were studying earlier. While counter signing the certificate, the Educational Officers should have recorded an endorsement that the migration is permitted. The Management deserves the right to specify the class to which they are to be admitted after a qualifying test.
  • Pupils seeking admission from ICSE or CBSE syllabus will have to pay the prescribed SSLC Board Fee and obtain permission from the concerned Deputy Director of Public Instructions for admission to State Board.
  • Change of section will not be allowed at any cost after admission.
  • The T.C. from the school of a pupil will be issued only on a written request from the Parent/ Guardian.
  • T.C. will be issued only on production of no due certificate from the different department of the school along with written request from the Parent/ Guardian.
  • The T.C. will be issued only after all the fee dues are paid.